GPSports Analysis is a handuy, easy to use application specially designed to offer users a sports analysis tool, that allows coaches and athletes to track the distances, speeds, heartrate, and other performance metrics of players wearing a gps and heartrate tracking device.
GPSports Analysis Crack + Download
– About GPSports Analysis
GPSports Analysis is a sport analysis application specially designed to track athletes and make a reliable performance analysis tool. It runs on Windows Mobile and Windows Phone platforms, it calculates the data and stores it in a database.
– Performance Analytics
This is the most interesting tool of the application, it provides a good summary of the best and worst aspects of an athlete’s performance, it analyses the data recorded by the sensors of a gps tracking device and stores it in a database.
– Performance Analytics Features
With this feature you can easily create a performance analysis, all you need is to select a sport, a season, a period and a device. The program will automatically create the performance analysis and it will give you the best and worst moments, based on heartrate, distance, and speed of the selected track, or based on a custom selection.
All the information you need is stored in a database, you can use it to know your performance in a specific period, you can export it to XML or JSON format to have it published on your website, or use it to import data and to compare with other athletes.
– Analysis Tools
The analysis tools are pretty simple, they will easily show you the percentage and duration of good and bad moments in a specific period. You can change the parameters to customise your analysis.
– Training Analysis
GPSports Analysis is also the ideal tool to track your training, for example you can calculate how long you walked every day, how long you did your runs, how many calories you burnt, how long you slept, and other similar values.
GPSports Analysis provides a good summary of your sports performance, it gives you easy to update information about your performance and you can easily find out more about the average performance of your club and you can also export all the information to a local or external database.
– Added an option to automatically download the last acquired data when you launch GPSports Analysis.
– Added a tool to export data to a CSV file.
– Added a new training analysis tool.
– Fixed some bugs.
– Copy or Move the GPSports Analysis application to your phone’s internal memory.
– Launch the application, select the sport you want to analyse.
– Select the track to use, and the period for your analysis.
– Press ‘Analyse’.
Please Rate us
– Let us know if you enjoyed GPSports Analysis and send us
GPSports Analysis Crack+ (Latest)
KEYMACRO is an easy-to-use application that allows coaches, athletes, trainers, and parents to track a wide variety of metrics such as distances, speeds, heartrates, calories burned, speeds, calories, and recovery time of their athletes during training or competitions. It also allows these users to create training and recovery programs for their athletes. It can be used to monitor the progress and development of players and their fitness levels. The application also provides various statistics on athletes’ performances and the user’s training and diet plans for the day. The app also shows the user the best recovery time, nutrition and training plan for the day.
This app has several features like:
• Measurement of distance covered during the day.
• Measurement of speed (km/h or mph)
• Measurement of heartrate or cadence
• Calories burned during the day
• Calories consumed during the day
• Fitness calculation using distance and speed
• Recovery time calculation after a workout.
GPSports Analysis Crack Keygen Requirements:
• Run android versions up to and including Jellybean
• Preferably rooted
• With the correct permissions from the phone
• Rooted devices must be rooted by Koush
The latest version:
File size: 57Mb
• Measure distance, speed, heartrate and calories burned during the day.
• Measure heartrate during the day.
• Calories burned during the day.
• Calories consumed during the day.
• Fitness calculation using distance and speed.
• Calories burned per minute.
• Calories burned per minute per meter.
• Calories burned per minute per kilometer.
• Calories burned per kilometer per minute.
• Recovery time calculation after a workout.
• Calories per minute.
• Calories per minute per meter.
• Calories per minute per kilometer.
• Calories per kilometer per minute.
• Sports statistics on the day of the week.
• Sports statistics on the day of the month.
• Sports statistics on the day of the year.
• Statistics by athlete.
• Statistics by distance covered.
• Statistics by distance per minute.
• Statistics by distance per minute per meter.
• Statistics by distance per kilometer per minute.
• Statistics by distance per kilometer per minute per meter.
• Statistics by speed.
• Statistics by speed per minute.
• Statistics by speed per minute per meter.
• Statistics by speed per kilomet
GPSports Analysis [Win/Mac]
GPSports Analysis is a sports training and performance application that has been developed with the goal of helping you track your progress in your sports during training, competition and competition. Your performance data is used to generate detailed information about your progress and time.
With this information you can gather valuable feedback to help you improve your game. And because it is a GPS (global positioning system) application, all your current and past data can be saved as xml files on your PC or on a SD card.
There are no additional costs associated with using GPSports Analysis, it is a freeware application.
• Track heart rate
• Track movements
• Calculate distance
• Calculate Speed
• Calculation of calories burned
• Calculation of Run / Walk / Sprint
• Save your progress to xml files
• Run History
• Waypoint History
• Save and Load waypoints
• Disable Waypoints
• Save and Load personal settings
• Hide or Show Waypoints
• Ability to hide and show the track
• Path waypoints
• Ability to record photos
• Ability to run on the waypoints
• Save/Load the main settings
• Save/Load the history settings
• Ability to save multiple profiles
• Ability to create multiple profiles
• Use of US or Metric units
• Save distance to the nearest milimeter
• Save distance to the nearest Km
• Save distance to the nearest m
• Save Distance to the nearest mm
• Ability to add/remove waypoints
• Ability to add custom waypoints
• Display the calories burnt on the waypoints
• Ability to save or upload your current data to Garmin Connect
• Ability to save or upload your current data to Team Track
• Ability to create your own waypoints
• Save and Load your personal settings
• Save and Load the lap history settings
• Ability to lock your device
• Display the time in your current units
• Display the time in your history units
• Display the time in the units defined on settings
• Show or hide the lap
• Hide or show the time/lap line
• Hide or show the track
• Hide or show the route
• Move the lap line
• Move the track line
• Change the current units
• Use the buttons of the device
• Use the compass
• Time interval between updates
• Save your settings to a file (user defined)
• Save your settings to a folder (user defined)
What’s New in the?
The application is designed to track the data of a track athlete during running or other type of activity, and to show a “map of the athlete’s performance”, which shows all the collected data. It provides both a mapping of each performance and a detailed analysis of the collected data (e.g. distribution of the collected data during the run, or the rate of the heartrate during the run).
To get GPSports analysis app visit the Google Play Store
Features of GPSports Analysis:
• Gps Tracking of the activities performed in the daily routine.
• Main track of the performance with a map of all the activities performed during a day.
• An overview of the performed activities.
• An overview of the heartrate rate distribution during all activities.
• A heartrate rate analysis.
• A detailed analysis of all the collected data.
The application is extremely easy to use. The app enables tracking of the athletic activities performed, such as running, swimming, biking, and others.
To start the tracking of the performance, athletes have to scan their devices via NFC. During the scanning process the GPSports analysis app generates a map of the performance.
After the athlete scans the devices and starts tracking, the application will update a small map showing the data that have been collected so far, it also includes a “Track” button to track the athlete’s performance. It also contains a “Heart Rate” button to show the data recorded by the sensors during the activities, and an “Overview” button, that enables users to track all the activities performed by the athlete during a day.
GPSports Analysis also includes a “Detailed analysis” button, which enables a user to access an analysis of all the recorded data collected during the day’s activities. It also contains a “Statistics” button that will enable users to see all the metrics of the athletic performance.
The data collected during a day activity are presented in the form of a map of the athlete’s performance.
To see the data that have been collected during a day, the user has to open the app and tap the “Track” button.
After tapping the “Track” button, the app will show a map with the collected data, which includes a map of all the activities performed, and a map of the heartrate distribution during all the activities performed. The application also offers an overview of the athletic activities performed.
The application is extremely easy to use, even for the sportsperson with minimal knowledge of the use of such devices.
If the athlete decides to track the performance, he/she has to scan the devices with NFC, and then taps the “Track” button.
1. Windows 10 PC
2. iGen3 compatible microphone
3. Dual-Core Processor
4. 1GB RAM (i.e. AMD Athlon 2200+)
5. High-speed Internet Connection
6. Intel HD Graphics card
7. Games compatible with Gen3 Gaming Adapter: World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Left 4 Dead 2, Grand Theft Auto V, Battlefield 4, Destiny 2 and Battlefield 1
4. How to use your product?
How to install Gen3 Gaming Adapter